How PaCE Works
- Each $4 tax-deductible contribution is received from voluntary PaCE participants.
- The host electric utility receives and transfers the entire $4 contribution to PaCE.
- PaCE retains 50 cents for its services; $3.50 is allocated to fund renewable energy premiums to renewable generators that supply 100 kilowatt-hours of renewable energy into the state's power grid.
- One block of green power is the equivalent of approximately 10 percent of an average home's monthly usage.
- In addition to monthly installments, customers can make one-time, tax-deductible contributions.